Protecting your data is getting more important these days as you spend an abundant time online. Here you check not only the news, but make deposits, work. No wonder, that the need for cyber security certifications is rising: a lot of people want to learn information security to protect their or their company’s data. If you are wondering where you should start, no matter if you are a novice or an advanced specialist, take a look at this list:
- Take a course that will take you from knowing nothing to being an advanced cyber security specialist. This cyber security training will teach you about Ethical hacking, OSINT, penetration testing and you will get to work with Kali Linux - an OS perfectly suited for cyber security specialists.
- For those, who want to learn more about hardening endpoint protection, there are courses with cyber security certifications just for that. Take a look at this course, where you can learn to mitigate threats and take measures to ensure the security of all network-connected devices, email, and messenger apps.
- If you are looking to train for Cisco’s CCNA R/S 200-125 exam, look no further. BitDegree has a CCNA study guide and practice test, so you can ace that certification exam with no problem. There is also a course to learn for the CCNA Wireless certification exam.
- Want to work on network security some more? Here is a full on course for those who want to get their network cyber security certifications. Learn here to protect yourself and your websites from various online threats.
- Start working as a white hat hacker: find and report various bugs that you find online. By taking this Bug Bounty course, you will be able to not only track bugs in other websites, but also know how to make your own website protected from malicious hackers.
- Dealing mostly with Wordpress websites? They need cyber security too. Check out this Wordpress cyber security course and make sure that your blog or e-commerce website is protected.
These cyber security courses should get you started on your path to learn information security. Don’t forget, after finishing your courses, you will also get cyber security certifications. A worthy certificate to kickstart your career.